Jenna Greene is a YA fantasy author from Alberta, Canada. She is known for the award-winning novel, REBORN, as well as the IMAGINE series. When she isn’t writing (or teaching), she is co-hosting the podcast “Quill and Ink: A Podcast for Book Lovers” with Miranda Oh.
In this episode, we go deep into:
- How Jenna got her to start writing
- What a dragon boat coach is
- Finding balance between teaching and writing
- What makes a good YA novel
- How YA audiences have changed over the years
- What it’s like writing for a magazine
- How podcasting has helped her writing
- Why Jenna Greene writes
Find out more about Jenna:
Get more from Great Writers Share!
GWS Press books:
Collaboration for Authors: https://books2read.com/u/3G2jLn
Special thanks to:
Intro vocals: Persephone Rose
Show theme: Karl Hughes
Become a Patron of the show! Get exclusive bonus content, find your tribe, and get early access to all episodes.
Thank you to our patrons:
Victoria LK Williams
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.