Thanks for tuning in to the Activated Authors podcast. If you're ready to ACTIVATE your author career, head on over to https://activatedauthors.com/
Daniel Willcocks is an international bestselling author and award-winning podcaster of dark fiction. He is an author coach; one fifth of digital story studio, Hawk & Cleaver; co-founder of iTunes-busting fiction podcast, ‘The Other Stories‘;’ CEO of horror imprint, Devil’s Rock Publishing; and the co-host of the ‘Next Level Authors’ podcast.
Dan is furiously passionate about all things story. He has written 60+ books in five years for himself and on behalf of ghostwriting clients. Dan now also provides author coaching services designed to help authors to help authors keep their creative flames burning in an activated, and healthy way..
In this episode Dan answers your questions:
- When is the productivity book out?
- How do you do all the things NOW?
- Do you need a mailing list?
- Who has been the biggest influence on your craft?
- Can you draw influence from sources other than books?
- What are your top tips for marketing?
- When is it best to publish under a LLC?
Watch the show:
Get more from Activated Authors!
Find out more about Daniel Willcocks
Special thanks to:
Show theme: Karl Hughes
Show editing: Sam Frost